Monstera Leaf - Test Tube Propagation Station
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Propagate plant cuttings in water with ease - and in style - with this Monstera Leaf Test Tube Propagation Station.
The monstera leaf stand features multiple fenestrations and holes and is cut from finished mahogany wood with a warm brown tone. The opening holds a single, clear plastic test tube that works well for holding small cuttings from plants like pothos, philodendrons, hoyas, begonias, and much more!
Size information :
- Wooden Base: 3 inches tall by 2.5 inches wide
- Test Tube: 6 inches tall by .75 inches wide
- Total Height: 6.5 inches tall
(measurements are approximate and may vary slightly)
Materials & Care
- The wood material can be damaged by moisture, so we recommend removing the base and filling/refilling the test tube with water separately and wiping away excess moisture before returning to the stand.
- Plastic test tubes come with some surface-level scratches that are not noticeable when filled with water and in use (if you know of a supplier for scratch-free plastic tubes let me know).
- These materials are lightweight and work best when used for smaller cuttings in a place where it will not be knocked over or blown over by wind.
- Your order includes the stand and test tube only; no plant cuttings are included with purchase.
*Leaf & Node's free shipping offer applies to economy shipping in the continental U.S. only. Order threshold must be met with pre-tax total. See our shipping page for more information about shipping rates and options.